Monday, August 3, 2009

Caught in a WhirlWind...

....that's me. Caught up so much in a whirlwind for so long I didn't even have a name for what I have been experiencing, until my Dad and I had a talk while he was here a week or so ago visiting.

It's nice to have at least a word to describe...basically everything, including not visiting my blog that much.

I am in a whirlwind struggling to see the directions I must go...I'm called to go, but as Dad said the same happened to him years ago when he became closer in his relationship with God after God revealed Himself with such clarity.

There is an evil force that surrounds all of us everyday, but it's when 2 powerful forces collide I'm caught in the whirlwind.

There is a purpose for this whirlwind. I think it's because God is protecting me and making me stronger for the purpose He has for me that I feel called to. I get aggravated sometimes, but He takes care of me by providing the rest I need.

Whew....He gives me rest, but today I am spinning rapidly in the whirlwind.



No comments: