Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Photo Blog

Just an update...I dropped my camera in the surf!! a month or so ago. It still is operable, but my LCD looks like an unchanging cloud that doesn't dissipate. I am about to send my camera off for repairs, but I don't know if it can be repaired or not because salt I believe is corrosive, which really sucks.

I have updated my photo blog some with cell phone photos I have taken when I did not have my camera with me. I'm not that big of a fan of cell phone photos, but some of them I think take pretty good photos.

I do want to change my photo blog around, but then there are some pages I want to remain, and just add to. I may add other pages, and or take some pages away depending photos captured out there somewhere, and where creative thought my lead me.

I hate to be away from my camera, and I have delayed sending it off for repair because of that. What I hate I am about to do...I think, and I wonder if it's even repairable?

I could just kick myself, and I was so pissed when I dropped it at the beach that day. The tide was out, but the wet, saturated sand was enough to do the deed even as quickly as I reached down and picked it up!!! BUMMER!

No comments: