Monday, May 5, 2008

Circle of Life
















If you look around what shape do you see most of? For me it's circles. I see them everywhere, and I think there are more circles in our environments than any other shape.




Here are some of my photos of circles and there will be more because like the circle's path it is endless.




As I have been noticing and photographing circles they have taken on a more significant meaning connecting me, and enlightening me in many ways spiritually.




"A circle is an open doorway to eternity, where perfect wholeness begins to be a reality. it's continious path reminds us of our ceaseless attentiveness to well-being. As all becomes attuned, the song of the universe is surprisingly familiar-here life is complete. The circle's oneness is always enough to embrace all, just as a shower of light contains the whole spectrum. Finally, we learn to live in the eternal now."




1 comment:

Hilary said...

Cool pictures!!! :)